# Startup Life
- What does a good startup equity package look like?
- Italy’s first DAC plant and bacteria that chows on CO2: November’s seed roundup
- I know you love your startup. But is it time to let it go?
- 71% of partners at UK VCs went to private school — survey
- I’m an early startup employee with equity — how do I get my money out?
- “There’s very talented people”: A founder’s guide to BavariaAnalysis
December 1, 2023
“There’s very talented people”: A founder’s guide to Bavaria
- Why that employee equity deal might not be as lucrative as you think it is
- How to navigate the new world of growth equity terms
- “Do you think you’ll lose interest in the business once you’ve had your baby?” and other sexist questions women founders have faced
- From Europe to Canada: Why are tech companies expanding to Alberta?
- What is a fractional C-suite role and why do startups need them?
- ‘Less talk, more action’: A founder’s guide to Rotterdam
- European tech compensation in 2023: companies cut hiring rates and pay rises plummet
- Is your startup making headlines for all the wrong reasons? Here’s how to deal with it
- Thinking about applying for a patent? Here’s what founders need to know first
- My three cofounders quit on the same day. Here’s how I dealt with it
- German startup community rejoices over passage of new reforms to employee stock ownership programmes