- 10 legal tech startups to watch, according to investors
- ‘Everyone is so scared of downrounds’: A startup banker on the current market
- Despite corporate cost-cutting, HR tech startups say they’re more in demand than ever
- How to control your startup’s SaaS subscription costs
- Why you should invest in embedded finance in the downturn
- The lawtech opportunity in the UK, judged by the numbers
- Lawhive raises $2m to give consumers cheaper legal advice
- Pitching your startup? Here are the red flags that journalists see
- PocketLaw becomes Atomico’s fourth Swedish investment with $11m Series A
- The founder’s guide to LatviaPlaces
April 7, 2022
The founder’s guide to Latvia
- Europe's fastest-growing bootstrapped companies looking for investment
- Open banking has evolved — what’s next? And who are the players to watch?
- Startups disrupt discrimination against renters with pets
- “Everyone’s a fintech now”… or are they? Why embedded finance is harder than it looks
- IP financing: What it is, and why your startup might need it
- Founders, your Medium posts are rubbish. You can do better.
- The conversion killer: How to avoid a bad customer journey
- European startups flex their acquisition muscles with €1bn splurge
- Retail needs to innovate to stay relevant — here’s how
- Are Asian markets the secret to European proptech success?
- 4 cashflow management issues businesses face — and how to solve them