- The startup creating AI jobs for humans: Prolific raises £25m
- Aphea.Bio raises €70m Series C: See the pitch deck that clinched the deal
- I went to a Web3 conference in the Louvre. It left me with questions
- Deeptech startup founders can now apply to use CERN’s world-famous technologies
- If Sunak wants the UK to lead on AI, he needs to invite startups to his summit
- 9 bioengineering startups to watch, according to VCs
- Exeger's solar-charging headphone tech is primed to go global
- Meet Radix, a new Polish VC for CEE deeptech startups and spinouts
- 'An inkjet printer for the periodic table' — VSParticle raises €14.5m
- Which European countries have the most AI startups?
- Why nothing excites us more than the end of the world
- Not dead yet: Zoa is keeping Bulb's flame alight by selling its consumer tech
- This Czech startup helps Airbus and Blackberry keep their IT systems afloat — and it just raised $25m
- Dream or delusion? An entrepreneur wants to build a European rival to Google
- 'I don’t know what the precise answer is': Inside Tony Blair’s vision for an AI-powered Britain
- How GenAI can actually help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development GoalsAnalysis
June 23, 2023
How GenAI can actually help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- How much do startups need to invest in data security?
- A Human Genome Project for the nervous system? BIOS Health raises fresh funding
- The German spacetech planning to fire stem cell 'organoids' into orbit
- See the pitch memo that raised €105m for four-week-old startup Mistral
- UK spinouts review urged to sweep away 'decades of bad practice'