Startup Europe. Grown up reporting
JOINT CONTROLLERS AGREEMENT FOR THE “UNLEASHED” PET TECH NEWSLETTER
THIS AGREEMENT is made on 15 October 2020 (the Effective Date), BETWEEN:
1. Nestlé Enterprises S.A., acting through its business division Nestlé Purina PetCare EMENA, a company established under the laws of Switzerland, with Registration Number CHE-108.731.444 and registered address at 12 Entre-Deux-Villes, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland, (Controller A); and
2. Sifted (UK) Ltd, a company established under the laws of England and Wales, with Registration Number 11080313and registered address at 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU, UK (Controller B),
each a “Party” and together the “Parties”.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. The Joint Processing Activities
3. Allocation GDPR compliance obligations between the Parties
4. Appointment of Processors
5. Data security
6. Data Breach reporting
7. Disclosure of this Agreement to Data Subjects and Data Protection Authorities
8. Primary Points of Contact
Name: Caspar Woolley
c/o Huckeltree, 18 Finsbury Square
London EC2A 1AH
Telephone number: +44 780 320 8080
together, the “Primary Points of Contact”.
10. Governing Law
SIGNED by or on behalf of the Parties on the Effective Date.
for and on behalf of Nestlé Enterprises S.A.
NAME: Kim Bill
and for and on behalf of Sifted (EU) Ltd
NAME: Caspar Woolley
\Sign up for free
Get unlimited access to all of Sifted’s free coverage and analysis. You'll also be able to choose your preferred newsletter and report subscriptions.
Sound good? Let's get started.