# Corporate Innovation
The latest news and analysis on corporate innovation in Europe, including Europe's top corporate investors, innovation case studies and thought leadership.
- What are Germany’s corporate-backed venture funds investing in?
- China and the US are going to Mars: What’s Europe doing?
- VCs, stop wasting your money on AI chatbots and invest in deeptech instead
- IKEA is backing more climate hardware than most VCs
- Purrsonalised health: The startups and VCs betting on pet genetics
- The benefits of running a corporate venture client unit as a startup founder
- How can corporates help solve Europe’s deeptech scaling problem?
- How CEMEX’s venture arm is building the future of construction
- How is the economic downturn affecting corporate innovation?
- How to bridge the startup-corporate divide: 3 lessons from Sifted Sessions Vienna
- Intrapreneurship struggles to find its place in France as companies close programmes
- How the Flemish public broadcaster VRT became a media innovation powerhouse
- HSBC’s new $1bn debt fund expands support for women entrepreneurs
- How to foster "creative reception" to improve innovation, according to anthropology
- 10 ways startups and corporates can nail product innovation
- How Société Générale is fighting back against the fintechs
- European carmakers lag behind on startup investments