- From pathogen detection to soil protection: Four startups shaping the future of foodAnalysis
February 15, 2024
From pathogen detection to soil protection: Four startups shaping the future of food
To identify and support Europe’s emerging companies in the food and retail industry, the Greenman Group launched the Growing Further Awards in 2023. Here we profile the four winners
- Need to hire? Here’s the alternative to using external recruiters
- How a biofuel startup and fertiliser startup are scaling up with a corporate
- Closing the skills gap: How to build an AI strategy that works for your startup
- Meet the startups using alternative materials to save the planet
- Train to retain: How to tackle learning and development as a scaleup
- SaaS inflation: How to reduce your company’s software spending
- Going global: Is Canada a better target than the US?
- How much do startups need to invest in data security?
- The good, the bad and the AI: What’s next for chatbots
- Life after unicorns: What does the downturn mean for the investor-founder relationship?
- How scaleups should grow their sales and marketing teams
- Predicting the unpredictable economy: Six tips for managing the coming downturn
- “Everyone’s a fintech now”… or are they? Why embedded finance is harder than it looks
- The conversion killer: How to avoid a bad customer journey
- What’s holding electrification back? We asked the experts
- Fostering sustainable innovation in Sweden and Israel
- Will fintechs lead the green revolution? 5 things we learned from our virtual panel
- 3 founders share their post-pandemic scaling strategies
- 6 ways employers can break the 'money taboo' at work