Funding rounds might get a whole lot of attention in the startup ecosystem — but raising investment is just a smidgen of what founders and operators have to master.
There’s also the pesky issue of management, developing products, landing sales, nailing marketing, setting up paternity policies, onboarding new employees and figuring out what software to use…
It’s a lot. And we didn't think there was a great newsletter in Europe focused on it, which is where Sifted's Startup Life newsletter comes in.
Every Wednesday, Sifted’s DACH and future of work correspondent Miriam Partington, alongside coauthor Anisah Osman Britton, will dive into the inside workings of Europe's startups, explore the latest workplace trends and share helpful resources.
What to expect from Sifted's Startup Life newsletter
- Q&As with seriously smart startup operators
- Juicy news on who’s hiring, who’s firing and who’s got a top new job
- Useful reads on everything from running 1:1s to marketing on social media
- Insightful, personal and controversial opinion pieces
- A chance to choose what topics we cover each week
Our readers are developers and diversity advocates, angel investors and managers and come from organisations like Buffer, Tier, Alan, PayFit, Unmind, Founders Factory, Atomico and Northzone.
For the latest Startup Life news, advice and opinion from across Europe, join the club here.