- Funding opportunities and a home in the sun: A founder's guide to Malta
- Five reasons the alternative meat dream is not dead
- France plans to use the startup downturn to come out on top in Europe
- She bootstrapped a global health app: now she wants to help Ukrainian tech
- How is the economic downturn affecting corporate innovation?
- UCL and Oxford are Europe's 'worst universities for spinouts'
- Smart locker startup Budbee raises $40m to extend bank loans
- From Syria to seed rounds: experiences of refugee founders
- Exotec raises $335m to become France’s fourth unicorn in 2022
- Back Market becomes France's most valuable startup
- Should founders go to grad school?Interview
December 17, 2021
Should founders go to grad school?
- The Sifted Podcast: Magic mushrooms and startup spiritualism
- Why isn't it okay for startup founders to admit when they're failing?
- What you’ve all been waiting for… The Sifted Podcast
- Entrepreneurship should be mandatory from secondary school. This is why.
- Taking part in Y Combinator from Europe: is it worth it?
- Four questions to ask when setting up a venture builder