About the event
Venture funding for European climate tech companies dropped 42% in the first half of 2023 — but does that really mean the “recession proof” party is over? How should it recalibrate your funding ambitions? Where are VCs hedging their bets? This Sifted Talks will dig into what’s to come for climate tech investment at all stages.
We'll be discussing
- Shifting the paradigm: What are VCs looking for?
- The funding gap for climate tech
- How different sectors are faring
- The state of growth-stage deals
- Alternative funding options to consider