- “There’s very talented people”: A founder’s guide to BavariaAnalysis
December 1, 2023
“There’s very talented people”: A founder’s guide to Bavaria
- From Europe to Canada: Why are tech companies expanding to Alberta?
- Inside Spinnova’s future textiles factory, where trees are turned into clothing
- Climatiq raises $2m to build the Wikipedia of carbon footprinting
- Carbon accounting startups are here to help your business get to net zero. Are they any good?
- Food sharing app Olio raises $43m as neighbours scramble for free groceries
- Startups are now building Europe’s biggest factories
- Does the world need another carbon offsetting platform?
- What are meal kit startups doing to solve their excess packaging problem?
- Searching for gigacorns: Meet the VC impact analysts
- Can Northvolt solve Europe’s impending electric car battery problem?
- Startups are grappling with the cost of carbon footprinting
- Can green fintechs solve the polluting pension problem?
- How serious is Klarna about sustainability? We ask the CEO
- Plastic-free groceries? These startups are trying to make it happen
- Is this product sustainable? Dayrize has the answer