Julius Bachmann is an executive coach based in Berlin focused on working with entrepreneurs. He is also cofounder of JRNY.
- Tech careers are changing. We need a new narrative of success
- European boards have an ego problem. Here's how to fix it
- There are 3 kinds of VCs in this world. Which one are you?
- How bootstrapped entrepreneurs prepare for exit, and what we can learn from their journey
- Founders, here's how top VCs are doing due diligence on you
- How founder diligence in venture capital is falling short
- How to hire a venture partner and how much to pay?
- What is a venture partner and how do I become one?