- ‘Tonnes of requests’: Why Klarna’s secondary shares are so hot with investors right now
- A16z’s Chris Dixon on crypto regulation in the UK, open source AI and the coming wave of blockchain products in 2024
- VCs and startups love open-source AI models — but how will they make money?
- Could Bavaria — finally — become the ‘California of Europe’?
- ‘People will be running out of choice’: One VC is launching a new $100m fund to take advantage of secondaries in growth companies
- No big fintech is going to IPO soon, says top European fintech investor
- ‘Everyone is there’ — why Berlin’s tech scene uproots to Cape Town every winter
- The year of keeping European startups ‘afloat’: 2023’s venture downturn in 4 charts
- The unicorns that could be due a fundraise in 2024
- Will European AI regulation crush its hottest AI startups?
- “Do you think you’ll lose interest in the business once you’ve had your baby?” and other sexist questions women founders have facedNews
November 28, 2023
“Do you think you’ll lose interest in the business once you’ve had your baby?” and other sexist questions women founders have faced
A majority of female founders believe gender bias has made raising funds more challenging, according to a new survey of 43 founders from early-stage VC firm Antler
- Operator- and woman-led VC NP-Hard Ventures raises its debut €12m fund to invest in early-stage startups
- Berlin-based AI venture studio Merantix is raising a new €100m fund to co-invest in startups
- German startup community rejoices over passage of new reforms to employee stock ownership programmes
- What the pitch deck from Adaptive, a new AI startup raising at a $100m valuation, tells us