As part of Scale-Up Europe, entrepreneurs, investors and innovators spent months brainstorming and debating, to draft a plan for scaling European startups into giants.
Here's a summary of Sifted's coverage as well as further Scale-Up Europe resources :
- An action plan for Europe:
- Sifted has played an active role in the Scale-Up Europe initiative and produced a report detailing a community-led action plan for the region.
- A summary of the 21-step community-led recommendations to boost European startups, with the goal of spawning 10 tech giants each worth €100bn+ within the decade.
- Visit the initiative’s page and events programme. And read our full Scale-Up Europe coverage.
- Europe's challenges:
- Deeptech is one of Europe’s core challenges, in its quest to capitalise on its innovation ecosystem. It’s chapter one of our Sifted Intelligence series, framing the debates of entrepreneurs and innovators as part of Scale-Up Europe.
- Europe needs to figure out how to get its startups and well-established companies to work together more, and in deeper collaboration. Read our analysis about startups-corporates collaboration.
- The lack of diversity is a huge problem in tech, including in Europe. But what’s the fix? The third part of our Sifted Intelligence series focuses on talent.
- Can Europe turn the record startup investments of 2020 into a sure thing in the long run? Part four of our analysis is all about the money.
- Faces and voices:
- What comes after attending the world’s best maths school? For more and more of Europe’s top scientists, it's creating a deeptech startup. Discover the faces and voices of Europe's deeptech scene.
- One of Europe's more pressing questions: how to attract top-notch global tech talent. Another to figure out is diversity. Here are some key ideas for tackling these issues.