# SVB News
The latest news, analysis, and resources on the Silicon Valley Bank fallout and what it means for European startups and investors.
- ‘It was pretty chaotic’: The roundtable that got the UK government to act on SVB
- VCs are 'absolutely to blame' for SVB chaos, says Seedcamp’s Reshma Sohoni
- SVB UK: the latest on the startup bank’s collapse — and sale to HSBC
- ‘It was terrifying’: 48 nightmare hours for European tech founders as SVB collapsed
‘It was terrifying’: 48 nightmare hours for European tech founders as SVB collapsed
Millions stuck in inaccessible bank accounts and plans to close offices and cut jobs — the nightmare that was the SVB weekend for founders
- SVB UK still funding loans after HSBC buyout, say sources
- Bank of London submits formal bid to buy Silicon Valley Bank UK
- What’s the best way to raise emergency funding for SVB-affected startups?
- SVB: UK government working on a plan for companies affected
- Sources: UK government likely to step in to address SVB situation ahead of Monday
- Silicon Valley Bank UK still processing payments and funding loans, says CEO
- Firstminute Capital tells LPs not to send money to SVB — as other funds also move money from the bank
- Silicon Valley Bank turmoil: Confusion reigns among European VCs and startups