- What does it actually mean to be a values-driven brand?
- Design for diversity: How startups can build more inclusive products
- The Inclusive Startup Playbook: A new Sifted podcast
- Watch: What is product-market fit and why is it important?
- Sifted podcast: Can French AI startup Mistral ever compete with Big Tech?
- LPs 101 — what are limited partners, and what do they look for in VCs?
- Special purpose vehicles 101 — what are SPVs and how do they work?
- Sifted podcast: Slashed valuations and American dreams
- There are arguments against investing in carbon capture. Should we listen?
- Podcast: Why Nestlé cares about a European biodiversity startup
- Sifted Podcast: Who could buy UK telehealth Babylon?
- Scotland’s tallest manmade structure could be built by an electric cable startupPodcast
August 4, 2023
Scotland’s tallest manmade structure could be built by an electric cable startup
On the podcast this week, the CEO of Xlinks discusses his plan to build the longest undersea electric cable in the world, powered by a cable built in Scotland’s tallest manmade structure
- Sifted Podcast: Speedy auctions and the fall of fancy e-bikes
- ‘One of the most peculiar investors’: Inside Aphea.Bio’s raise with the Bill & Melinda Gates FoundationPodcast
July 14, 2023
‘One of the most peculiar investors’: Inside Aphea.Bio’s raise with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
On the podcast this week, Isabel Vercauteren, CEO and cofounder of Aphea.Bio, takes us through its technology — and why one of the world’s wealthiest charities is interested
- I went to a Web3 conference in the Louvre. It left me with questions
- The reckoning of the startup founder — Startup Europe, The Sifted Podcast