- Why a €3.5bn fund is supporting European deeptech
- London calling: Why the city remains a major international hub for VC investment
- Risk is up due to the downturn: Here’s why it’s important to VC
- The state of Series A funding: Lessons for startups and investors
- The great unsubscribe: What’s next for subscriptions and recurring revenue?
- Last call for entries: Europe’s Leading Startup Hubs 2024
- How founders and investors can work together to build a more inclusive ecosystem
- As inflation spikes, where can credit cards innovate next?
- What role do private investors really have when it comes to ESG?
- “We need to be daring”: How climate tech can get us to net zero
- Faced with tougher funding conditions, these are the options for startups in 2023
- Could venture builders be the key to building successful startups in a downturn?Analysis
February 6, 2023
Could venture builders be the key to building successful startups in a downturn?
The expertise, strategic alliance and resources of venture builders isn’t just guiding startups through an economic storm — it’s growing them in it
- Ecommerce in 2023: How ecommerce fulfilment providers can help D2C brands weather the downturn
- From ground to plate: Four investors on what’s next in foodtech and agritech
- Three founders on how they reward the communities that helped them get to the top
- How to control your startup’s SaaS subscription costs
- How can your startup hire abroad through an Employer of Record (EoR)?
- Future proofing fintechs: Four lessons for startups and VCs